User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shirred Top or Dress Tutorial *Img Heavy* - DL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Krista View Post
    I wind my bobbin by hand. I have heard that some machines work better with it wound on the machine. Honestly you just need to give it a go and see how it is with your machine.
    What I mean with that tip is to make sure you don't run out of your bobbin elastic in the middle of the row...so basically make sure you have enough elastic thread in the bobbin for the entire row before you start.
    Just go for it...I'm sure it will be easier than you think
    Is your machine a kenmore? From the pictures it looks just like mine. What do you have it set to? I could never get shirring to come out with my machine.
    Lisa ~
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    to Nicholas 11 and Julianna 8
    I recommend SiteGround web
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NicknJulesMom View Post
    Is your machine a kenmore? From the pictures it looks just like mine. What do you have it set to? I could never get shirring to come out with my machine.
    Yup, I have a Kenmore. Honestly, I really don't change any of my settings. Just stitch length to 3-4 (although sometimes I forget but if still works fine)

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Shirred Top or Dress Tutorial *Img Heavy*

Very cute! Thanks for posting that.
    Amy: Mama to Max and Stella and Certified Professional Midwife

Downloads
    Uploads

I just learned how to shir can not wait to give this pattern a try!

Downloads
    Uploads

I haven't tried this yet, you make it look easy!

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow. Very interesting. I'll have to try it out soon. Maybe I'll start with a doll dress for practice. Thanks.
    Lisa
    Mom to Olivia (9) and Ethan (8)

Downloads
    Uploads

Looks so easy !

Downloads
    Uploads

I found this looking for a different thread - and thought it should be in the downloads! That would help a ton to new SM who come here looking.
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Bobolots View Post
    I found this looking for a different thread - and thought it should be in the downloads! That would help a ton to new SM who come here looking.
    Yup, it's already in the downloads
    Krista~ Mommy to Kyra 7-31-05 & Logan 12-30-08

Downloads
    Uploads

yay!!! must explore the downloads more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krista View Post
    Yup, it's already in the downloads
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you, thank you!! Though, this is still scary to me I am concerned with hand winding the bobbin, I question the tension.

Want to unload your Otto 2/12? Let me know

Stash Game Running Totals: 770 points/ 77 yards sewn

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Shirred Top or Dress Tutorial *Img Heavy* - DL

I love this!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12