User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: double-layer sleeve sew-along (in downloads)

Downloads
    Uploads
    great tutorial, leslie! thank you! question for you: what's that handy attachment for your coverstitcher to make your hem even? i TOTALLY NEED something like that!!!!!!! eta:nm - i see you already answered.
    Last edited by tammey; 08-05-2007 at 05:30 PM.
    -tammey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud mama of Sewing Kids Maddie (8) and Scott (5)

Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

WOO HOO!

Thank you for sharing. I had it pretty much figured out in my head BUT, never would have thought to iron it first and apply it quite that way. Thanks so much, now, off to cut away!!!!!!!!
    In honor of my Marine daughter Lance Corporal Meghan Joy

Blessed with 7
    WONDERFUL children: David (20), Meghan (18), Alissa (15), Kaitlyn (12), Lauren (8), Carter & Collin (My 3 year old twins) & my soul-mate
    Bruce!

Please join my fabric group buys at:

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just saw this sewalong on a blog and I must say this is a GREAT sewalong! I wish I had a coverstitch to make it look so nice like yours! I'll have to start saving my $$$ and stop buying fabric lol Thanks for sharing!
    *~Kim~*

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's cool!!
    Terri, mama to 4 beautiful girls and a BOY

Thinning out the stash, join my Yahoo group for steals!

Downloads
    Uploads
    can i tell you i printed this out and was all set to do it and then thought i knew what i was doing and well.... didn't. ds loves his shirt anyway, but yours i much cooler. next time, i'll follow the directions! thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow! thanks so much for putting the words into pictures... as a visual learner I VERY MUCH appreciate that!! I can't wait to make up some!
    Judy, wife to my dh, and mama to my four little girls: M, K, L, HJ, missing our loss (Aug. '11) and loving life with baby #5, a boy!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: double-layer sleeve sew-along *img heavy*

Thank you! Yours looks very proffesional!

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope it's ok --- I copied & saved that tutorial on my hard drive and tried it a few times now. I really like how it turns out. Thanks for posting.
    Debi

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ialady44 View Post
    I hope it's ok --- I copied & saved that tutorial on my hard drive and tried it a few times now. I really like how it turns out. Thanks for posting.
    I think I'll have to do the same thing.
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

I love this tutorial! I used it and it totally helped.
    Amy: Mama to Max and Stella and Certified Professional Midwife

Downloads
    Uploads

Now why didn't I think of that? I just did my first one and I cut 1 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve layer and basted them together to act as one sleeve. Duh! Yours looks great.
    ~Kathy

Downloads
    Uploads

This tutorial is great but I'm confused by one step (I downloaded so I saw the pics). When the short sleeve and long sleeve are serged together, isn't the short sleeve going to be less wide than the long sleeve? Do you stretch it so they're the same width or let the long sleeve edges hang off the sides and center it? What am I missing here?
    Amy, mama to Peter 3/8/04, Leo 3/12/06, Timothy 7/24/10, Linus 7/3/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12