User Tag List

Thread: White experience centre - ever owned one?

Downloads
    Uploads

White experience centre - ever owned one?

What do you/did you have?

Got any good links? Yahoo groups? Manufacturers websites etc?
    Last edited by Scarlet; 10-20-2006 at 12:00 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a White 2000ATS serger. I've had it for 2 years and use it almost every day. It has been a great machine and well worth the $299 it cost me. I haven't had any problems and am more than pleased with this machine.
    Jill
    mama to Duncan (14), Margaux (11) and Oliver (8)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I, too, have a White 2000ATS serger. Love it and have never had any problems with it in 4 years.

I also have a White 2037 sewing machine. I've had it for 5 years and it's my only machine. I've been very pleased with it and think it is a great value. I think I paid $239 at JoAnn's.

I avoid buttonholes whenever possible as it doesn't have 1-step or automatic buttonhole making capabilities. That and pretty decorative stitches are the only things I long for. However, I realize that's big wishing at that price range lol.

And I've never been able to successfully use a double needle in my machine. This could very well be user error, though.
    ~Dannielle
    Mama to Isabelle and Mason

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a White 9 years ago. I had alot of problems with it at first. But I would like to applaud the Huskyvarna/Viking Company for finally resolving the problems with the machine when the dealer wouldn't. It is a fine working machine now.

Kip - Wife of one man, mother of the three little pigs

Blog:
    Mom with Muscles