User Tag List

Thread: Pfaff experience centre - ever had one?

Downloads
    Uploads

Pfaff experience centre - ever had one?

What do you/did you have?

Got any good links? Yahoo groups? Manufacturers websites etc?
    Last edited by Scarlet; 10-20-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Pfaff 1475 CD

I think these machines are referred to as dinosaurs now, but they were the first to "communicate" with the computer. I bought it waaaay back when - maybe early 90's?? Just before the 7570 range came out. I love it to death even to this day and wouldn't part with it. But I am lusting after an emb. machine to go a long with it.

Downloads
    Uploads

Pfaff 7570, 2056, coverlock 4862

I had the 7570 until my eyes got too big and I wanted a bigger embroidery field, so I sold the 7570 and bought a ULT 2003D. Big embroidery field -- sewing, not *nearly* as good!!! (Not even close) Repair history -- Pfaff has treated me well. My serger has been a true workhorse for the 7 or so years I have had it. DH bought me a 2056 for Christmas (I don't get it until then), but it sews great! When I was at the dealer, I played with it a long time.

The biggest downer is price. I don't remember the price of my 7570 (except that it was a few thousand). My serger was "on sale" at a Martha Pullen event for $1200, and the new 2056 was right at $2500.

Now, I need all the accessories, which BTW the 7570 feet fit the new one -- but of course, I don't have any of them left...

Are you thinking of purchasing a Pfaff?

Kerry
    Kerry
    SAHM to Alexandria (18), Anastasia (15) and Andromeda (5): aka Alex, Ana, and Andi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    (my writing page)
    twitter: @kerryadrienne

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the 2129 and love it. A great workhorse machine that also has some decorative stitches. I got it because I needed a machine that could stitch through layers of heavy materials without a problem and it does that. The IDT system is great, no more changing to a walking foot, just snap it on. I can't say enough good things about it.
    Jess, mama to Julia (4) & Greta (18 mo)

my blog
    :

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Pfaff 1032. Nothing fancy, but it sews like butter through all sorts of fabric. It was $100 in the want ads.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought the 7570 a few years ago and loved it but I too wanted a larger sewing field for embroidery. I sold my 7570 and got a Bernina 200. I feel the Bernina is alot slower embroidery machine but I do miss the Pfaff IDT system. To this day I wish I would have kept the 7570. I do love the Bernina and ease of use when it comes to the software

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! can anybody tell me how the IDT of a Pfaff compares to the PDQ of the Babylock Quest?