User Tag List

Thread: Kenmore experience centre - ever owned one?

Downloads
    Uploads

Kenmore experience centre - ever owned one?

What do you/did you have?

Got any good links? Yahoo groups? Manufacturers websites etc?
    Last edited by Scarlet; 10-20-2006 at 12:02 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a Kenmore 16231. Its my workhorse/diaper sewing machine
    *~* tiffany*~*
    mom to Kyla (8) & Willow (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the Kenmore Ergo3. I got at Sears on clearance for 399. -- it was in the box and brand spankin new.

It's an awesome machine!

If you purchase an embroidery card, this is what you'll need:

125 MB Compact Flash card (about 10.)
    Compact Flash Card adapter (about 12.)
    Card reader if you wish to download designs from the internet. (about 20)

You HAVE to do these steps. Believe me I tried it without. No go.

With the OFF

Insert the ATA PC Card (memory card and adapter) into the 19010

Turn on the machine

Wait 10 seconds

Turn off the 19010

Eject the ATA PC Card

Insert the ATA PC Card into your computer or your computer SanDisk Reader/Writer
    This is a good website for more information

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 6 kenmores for my personal use & sewing lessons and am responsible for 4 more in the church sewing room.

Here are links to my pattern review reviews:

ergo3
    http://sewing.patternreview.com/Sewi.../Review/1/1112

Mini Ultra 3/4 size
    http://sewing.patternreview.com/Sewi.../Review/1/1126

I also have several other newer models that I haven't taken the time to review.

I have been happy with all of the Janome made kenmores that I have used in the last 10 years. please pm me if you have questions or need info on another machine.
    Melanie - 4 boys (13,12,9,7) Girly 2.5 & Phillip born safely at home Sept. 17
    [

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also own a Kenmore SM; bought it 5 years ago and love it! I mainly sew clothing and have done 4 thick layers including Timtex, so it stands up to a lot of use.
    I can't remember the number I have, sorry. It was only about $130 on sale 5 yrs. ago.
    Stephanie

Check my ebay feedback here:

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my Kenmore !! I had bought a used Kenmore as a teen and sewed with it for nearly 20 years. I bought my new Kenmore 5-6 years ago and have had the same great experience of dependability, affordable accessories and an overall good running machine

Kip - Wife of one man, mother of the three little pigs

Blog:
    Mom with Muscles

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Kenmore experience centre - ever owned one?

i have the 16655 serger and the 19110 sewing machine.
    love them both!!!
    barbara momma of 7
    summer sewing to do list
    DS- 12 tank tops- DONE, 15 pairs boxers 13 done, 12 t-shirts- 7 done, 12 pairs shorts 7 done, PJ's 7 pairs, 0 done
    for each of my 3 DD's- 6 dresses- 3 done, 12 t-shirts 0 done, 6 skirts 0 done, 12 pairs panties- 0 done, 7 nightgowns- 0 done

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Kenmore experience centre - ever owned one?

I have a pretty basic Kenmore that, only after seven years and thousands of spools of thread, is it finally ready to be replaced. It's a basic home model that wasn't meant to be used as much as I used it for, so I'm happy with it lasting this long. I'll be tuning it up and saving it as a back-up to my new machine. It's done well and done everything I needed it for (except buttons), and I sew for a living. I got a good deal on a Brother (arrives Wednesday!!) otherwise I would consider another Kenmore.