User Tag List

Thread: Babylock experience centre - ever owned one?

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Babylock experience centre - ever owned one?

What do you/did you have?

Got any good links? Yahoo groups? Manufacturers websites etc?
    Last edited by Scarlet; 10-20-2006 at 12:04 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had a Babylock Accent, the old Ellure, and currently have the new Ellure
    *~* tiffany*~*
    mom to Kyla (8) & Willow (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiffany,
    How much do you love your ellure? I'm debating on buying one this week (sale ends on Thursday) and I am not sure since I'm also buying an Imagine and a BLCS only machine at the same time. So I am wary of spending so much money but it's money left to me by my Mom so I think of it like a gift from her in a way. I'm so befuddled by the pressure to decide!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    BL Ellageo 3
    BL Intrigue
    BL Evolve
    BL Imagine (sold it, but know the machine)
    BL Embellisher

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sew long, farewell

Amy

"I've been Frosted"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the BLDC and the BL 550 serger. Currently lusting after the Imagine, but won't happen anytime soon!
    Blessings,

Amy, mama to three boys and two golden retrievers.

My not so baby boy in his Wild Child Woolies!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the Eclipse LX and Imagine sergers and the CoverStitch.

~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the old Ellure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the older Babylock Ellure. I ended up killing the motherboard when I bent a pin inserting the embroidery card. Be careful with those! Otherwise it worked great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the BLDC and LOVE it!! I've been using it almost daily for 2 years and it sews like a champ.
    Jill
    mama to Duncan (14), Margaux (11) and Oliver (8)

My blog:

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had the Ellegante 2 for a few weeks now and I love it!!! This thing does everything I can think of!
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone tell me about the Quest?

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Babylock experience centre - ever owned one?

I have the Babylock Emore (embroidery only) machine and a Babylock Imagine serger. I LOVE them both and they were both very much worth all the money I spent on them. Do your homework - they do have sales. So have patience too LOL!
    Debi

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Babylock experience centre - ever owned one?

I have the Babylock Decorator's Choice, and I LOVE IT! I have had no problems with it, and it does a little bit of everything. But as someone else said, be patient, wait for them to go on sale.
    -Michele
    -Mommy to a Sweet Little Princess name Rowan (03/10/08)-my inspiration!
    -Wife to a wonderful husband and father!