User Tag List

Thread: Lazy Girl Wonder Wallet

Downloads
    Uploads

Lazy Girl Wonder Wallet

I have made more of these wallets than I can count, lol. They are super easy, and turn out really cute. They can be embellished on the front, or left plain. Only use regular wovens though, as thicker fabrics (denim, corduroy, linen), won't work.

Mama to Megan 10/98, Carina 5/01 and Brendan 6/03

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look really cute

I have to get some of that black dot fabric; I just love it
    ~*~Lauren & Kathryn First Day of School 2008~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our Girl Scout council was giving this pattern away, and it's great! I've made a few of these myself
    Jen

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one that Amanda made for Spring Swap, and just love it, it's so cute, and the perfect size to just slip in my pocket when we're on the go.
    ~Jessica
    , single mama to Dillon
    (10) and Lucas
    (6 on 10/24)

~

Dillon is ten years old - 9/18/08

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you ladies that have done these think they could be made by a 12 yr old??
    ~Kendra
    Mom to 3 girlie-girls

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KJJSMOM
    Do you ladies that have done these think they could be made by a 12 yr old??
    Yes, they're really easy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also really like this pattern. I made one for myself last year and it's held up well. I've started making them to match the handbags I've made for friends.

-Jeannine

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are so cute. I have this pattern and have hesitated to use it because I've never seen it made up. Now I will have to go through the stash and see what I can find to make it up in. Thanks!!

Kathy

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where do you get this pattern? These are soooo cute! My dd's would love these!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Lazy Girl Wonder Wallet

Do you have a link? I love those!

~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is a link to the Lazy Girl Blog. She has it listed where you can purchase her patterns there.

Downloads
    Uploads

Very cute!

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads

I love these! I use snaps on mine, but they are fun and easy and you can add to them to make them specially just for you!!!

Steph

Downloads
    Uploads

i have made this and love it!
    very easy and cute!
    barbara momma of 7
    summer sewing to do list
    DS- 12 tank tops- DONE, 15 pairs boxers 13 done, 12 t-shirts- 7 done, 12 pairs shorts 7 done, PJ's 7 pairs, 0 done
    for each of my 3 DD's- 6 dresses- 3 done, 12 t-shirts 0 done, 6 skirts 0 done, 12 pairs panties- 0 done, 7 nightgowns- 0 done

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the idea I am looking for a wallet to make for myself tonight and I think I will try this one. For too long I have been just dropping my money into the zipper compartment of my purse.

I don't need or want something bulky. I think this will be perfect.

Thanks!!!

Deborah

Downloads
    Uploads

cute!
    Hugs and Blessings, Shelly
    Check out my blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

nice!