User Tag List

Thread: Kwik Sew 3315 Women's Stretch Jeans

Downloads
    Uploads

Kwik Sew 3315 Women's Stretch Jeans

This pattern is for woman's stretch jeans in boot cut or straight leg. I made the boot cut this time, but I've made the straight legged, but cropped for capris. This pattern goes together so well and is very easy to follow. I find it fits me perfectly also. It has a low waist, falls a couple inches below the belly button. I highly recommend this pattern if you are interested in making stretch jeans or twill pants for yourself.

Allison
    mama to Ara (16), Simone (14), and Zarin (9)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! These are awesome! Great fit!
    ~Tillie...
    Wife to Evan
    Mama to Emma,Faith,Hershal,R ubin,Birdie

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: KS 3315 Women's Stretch Jeans

Those are a great fitting jean!

Downloads
    Uploads

Great job!

I love this pattern too. I have 3 pairs of them, although I made some alterations to get them to fit.
    --Leah
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to Roger (11), Alexandra (9) & Kaitlyn (6)

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome jeans, they look fantastic!!!
    MelissaB in WA ~ SAHM to four kiddos ~ a girl (12) & three boys (aka "the brothers" ~ 9, 7, & 5 years)

featuring personalized bloomers, burp cloths, & chenille birthday bibs!