User Tag List

Thread: Kwik Sew 3090

Downloads
    Uploads

Kwik Sew 3090

This is a really great, fast pattern for baby clothes, I mostly make the t-shirt style one but have made the long one as well and both are great. The only thing I don't like about this pattern is it runs large so I always make a size smaller than indicated.
    Last edited by Meretta; 07-25-2006 at 02:17 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice. I'll have to check out that pattern.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is really cute. I'll have to add that one to my list (to keep on hand for baby presents).
    Kimberly, proud mommy of Isabella (4) and Kadie (2).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is adorable!

~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this pattern, too!
    Faythe,
    sewing and knitting for my 4 girls