User Tag List

Thread: New Look 6595

Downloads
    Uploads

New Look 6595

This is an easy pattern for misses skirts. It was easy to sew and I'm happy with the finished result. For "ease of use", I gave this pattern a 5 only because the sizing was off. My measurements showed me to be a size 16 on their chart, but because I normally make size 14 in Big 3 patterns, I went with that size instead. It fits fine (maybe even a tad big but that may be the new exercise routine showing there!), so making the size 16 would have been a mistake.
    Karen, mama to five unique and wonderful children

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks really nice! Do you have a pic of the finished product?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take a pic when it's done in the laundry.
    Karen, mama to five unique and wonderful children