User Tag List

Thread: Simplicity 4234 It's so Easy

Downloads
    Uploads

Simplicity 4234 It's so Easy

I can't really rate how well this pattern is written because I didn't follow the instructions. I used the basic pattern and altered it to be under the belly maternity pants. The finished product came out great.... they had great shape. A great pattern for woven gaucho's IMO.

ETA a pic of the finished product:
    Last edited by tiffany; 10-20-2006 at 08:55 PM.
    *~* tiffany*~*
    mom to Kyla (8) & Willow (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love this pattern. I have used it a bunch of times. I did alter it to be elastic waist and added 4 inches so its not a hip hugger style. My dd gets tons of complements when ever she wears hers.

I love the fabric you did yours in and what a great idea to use them for maternity. Bet they are comfy.
    Tiffany ~ Wife to Marc for 14 years!!!
    SAHM ~ Homeschooling Mom to:
    Lydia 12
    Victoria 6
    Philip 4
    Beau 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG how cute!!

~Christi

|
    |
    |

Downloads
    Uploads
    That looks really nice! Do you have a pic of the finished product? I didn't see a link.

~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!