User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Self fabric bound undies sewalong - line assembly style

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's Otto 01.05 Model 7. It comes in baby sizes, but it's easy to figure in bigger sizes

Downloads
    Uploads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay! I'm famous now

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!!
    Love, Amy

*Felix '00, Clara '02 and Miles '06*

Downloads
    Uploads

Have you made the lTK original soaker?

Thank you for the visuals! I'm going to try it with a modification, and cut it as a one piece so there isn't a seam at the crotch. Have you tried it that way?

Such cute fabrics too!
    ~Ana~
    mama to J (5) and L (2) and ? (due march '08)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana
    Thank you for the visuals! I'm going to try it with a modification, and cut it as a one piece so there isn't a seam at the crotch. Have you tried it that way?

Such cute fabrics too!
    I thought about that, sounds like a good idea, if you have yardage. As I was working mostly with scraps, it was more fabric savvy to cut two pieces. LMK how it turns out

Downloads
    Uploads

:)

bumping so i can move it.
    Allison
    mama to Ara (16), Simone (14), and Zarin (9)

Downloads
    Uploads
    bumping to FAQ articles

~xoxoNutmeg~

The SAHMama Emily (21, college grad who has a great full time job with a non profit company) Mary (11, loves reading classics and is off to middle school in the fall!) and Melissa (9, the happy go lucky bundle of energy that keeps us on our toes!)

(filling up Summer 2013)

, Doula, midwifery fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12