User Tag List

Thread: How to make clothing tags tutorial :)

Downloads
    Uploads

How to make clothing tags tutorial :)

I made up a tutorial on how I make my twill tape clothing tags. Here is the link to the document on my google: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I have it saved as a pdf, but I can't figure out how to upload it....probably because I'm not a sponsor I can't attach files? If someone else wants to upload it for me, I can email you the file, or I can upload it once I'm a sponsor again, but that will be a week or so.
    Last edited by Chrisnkelley; 09-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: How to make clothing tags tutorial :)

I don't make tags, but you have inspired me!!
    Stephanie

Check my ebay feedback here:

Downloads
    Uploads

Great tutorial! Thanks
    Melanie - 4 boys (13,12,9,7) Girly 2.5 & Phillip born safely at home Sept. 17
    [

Downloads
    Uploads

Today on The Plaid Barn is a set of snap together stamps that would probably work for tag making. You would have to add on the number set.
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome tutorial! Thanks for sharing this! Will definitely try making this.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm new to the forums, and I glad that I joined in. I loved your tutorial. I'm learning sewing but still I understood your tutorial. Lucky Me