This tutorial will show you how to make a lip balm key fob. These make great teacher appreciation gifts and stocking stuffers! I apologize for a few of the pics being fuzzy.

Materials needed:
(1) set of key fob hardware
(2) main body print pieces 1.75” W X 4” L (I'm using linen)
(1) exterior pocket piece 1.75” W X 2.75” L (Colourful floral print)
(1) fusible fleece piece measuring 1.25” W X 3.75” L-if fusible fleece is not available, you can use regular fleece or quilt batting.

All seams are 1/4" unless otherwise noted.

1) Cut out all pieces needed. Here’s what it should look like when you are done:

2) Iron fusible fleece to the back of one of your main body pieces. I cut this piece shorter so that it can be positioned in about 1/4" and cut down on some of the bulk in the seams:

3) Take the exterior pocket piece and fold one of the short edges over 1/4" and press. Topstich down. I usually sew somewhere between 1/8" and 1/4".

4) Time to sandwich fabrics! Place the exterior pocket face up on top of one of your exterior pieces (which should also be right side up).

5) Place those two combined pieces RST with other exterior body piece. Sew around three sides and leave the top open.

6) Clip the corners

7) Turn inside out. Be careful that you don't turn the pocket inside out when doing this! Use a chopstick or a shark tooth thingy bobber to push out your corners.

8) I put a little zig zag at the top of mine just because it helps it hold together before you put the key fob on. Grab the key fob hardware because we're almost done.

9) Attach key fob hardware. Put your chapstick in and head out! **

**I've seen some key fob tutorials call for glue here. I don't use any glue on mine but if you do, this is where you will want to add some to the raw edges.