User Tag List

Thread: Design 21 Snap Button striped t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 21 Snap Button striped t-shirt

Size 104-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here! (If you have questions, post those in Material Girls!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 21 Snap Button striped t-shirt

Pic is a bit wonky, the edges went funny when I cropped the background and I haven't fixed it yet!

Sewed up quickly and came out really cute! I used KAM snaps instead of metal ones b/c thats what I had on hand, they worked well. I think little buttons would be cute as well. The front placket thing is added last, so you could do without and make a v-neck instead.

I made it into short sleeve b/c we live in florida and l/s stuff doesn't get much use. This is size 104, my ds usually wears a size 98 in slim sizes, but this pattern is slim fit, on him it fits 'regular'.
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop

Downloads
    Uploads

I made a girly version in the largest size, 146. It hasnt been worn yet, so not sure of fit. I will admit that I couldnt follow the instructions on how to do the ribbing around the neck. So I winged it. Not the best looking!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlesewingshop View Post
    Pic is a bit wonky, the edges went funny when I cropped the background and I haven't fixed it yet!

Sewed up quickly and came out really cute! I used KAM snaps instead of metal ones b/c thats what I had on hand, they worked well. I think little buttons would be cute as well. The front placket thing is added last, so you could do without and make a v-neck instead.

I made it into short sleeve b/c we live in florida and l/s stuff doesn't get much use. This is size 104, my ds usually wears a size 98 in slim sizes, but this pattern is slim fit, on him it fits 'regular'.
    It's so nice... Love the jersey.

Downloads
    Uploads

I sewed this t-short for my daughter as a top of warm pyjamas (the pants are from Ottobre N4-2013 (27), but I can't find the special topic for this and other later Ottobre numbers). The size was fit accurate for us. So I am glad with the pattern and the result.
    Last edited by masmar.su; 06-07-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    My bog is
    (but it is in Russian)
    Photo gallery is

You are welcome
    !