User Tag List

Thread: Design 18 King of the Kitchen chef's hat

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 18 King of the Kitchen chef's hat

head circumference 52-54-56 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here! (If you have questions, post those in Material Girls!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 18 King of the Kitchen chef's hat

Size 52cm on 3-y.o.
    (I unintentionally embroidered the fork on up-side-down).

Downloads
    Uploads

I just made this one as well and will get pics soon. I used freezer paper for the logo, to go with the shirt I made. If I made it again, I'd make the circle that makes the top of the hat bigger. Vase has a lot of hair so it didn't "puff" as much as I'd like a chef hat to "puff". I made a size 54. Otherwise, very easy to sew, I didn't even need to look at the directions.
    It fit nicely and was cuter than the kellog's hats they gave out at the food network event

Last edited by thelittlesewingshop; 03-02-2013 at 11:57 PM.
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop

Downloads
    Uploads

I did the smallest size (52 cm) for my DD who wears size 110 and it was too big (we did pigtails to hold it up), but she just might have a small head. It is easy enough to adjust before you sew, so maybe measure first.
    Jess - Part time K teacher and full time Mom to 2 beautiful girls and one handsome boy, living on a dairy farm with the man of my dreams!

my sewing blog