User Tag List

Thread: Design 17 Chef Emil chef's jacket

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 17 Chef Emil chef's jacket

Size 104-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here! (If you have questions, post those in Material Girls!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 17 Chef Emil chef's jacket

Jacket and hat in smallest sizes 104cm, 52cm on a just turned 3-y.o. (Also did the pants from the outfit).

Otto 1/2013 #17 Chef by LolaT, on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

I just made this jacket, and the pants, hat and a shirt (same logo, different pattern). We are going to the Food Network Food and Wine festival and I will get some pics!

He wore this to a food network event in Miami, and got lots of compliments. Chef Jeff Mauro (the sandwich king guy) did a workshop that ds participated in, and the chef called him "Chef Levi" the whole time. And Andrew Zimmerman gave him a high-five for it (he is the guy who eats bugs)

Jacket was very easy to sew, the only thing I found was that the button placement markings seemed a little off, easy fix though, I just lined up the non-functional buttons with the functional ones.
    I put an embroidered patch on front and back.

Last edited by thelittlesewingshop; 03-02-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop

Downloads
    Uploads

I also agree that the button placement marks were a wee bit off, but otherwise excellent pattern. size 110.
    Jess - Part time K teacher and full time Mom to 2 beautiful girls and one handsome boy, living on a dairy farm with the man of my dreams!

my sewing blog