User Tag List

Thread: Design 27 Funny Fox hoodie jacket

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 27 Funny Fox hoodie jacket

Size 104-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 27 Funny Fox hoodie jacket

size 122cm +1cm added to sleeves on small, almost 9 y.o.

This comes together very easily if you are adept with your coverstitch machine. That was not the case for me. Inside of hoodie is awful. Also, the inside of the zipper didn't look that great probably because of the contrasting thread. I should have probably matched the bobbin thread to the zipper.

Otto 4/2012 #27 Hoodie by LolaT, on Flickr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

When my oldest saw this sweater at Triple Flip, she gushed for several hours about how she would LOVE one. Of course, with a price tag of 'only' $59, it was a very quick NO. So, when she was at school, I decided to sew one up to surprise her. I used Ottobre 4/2012 (my favourite issue) #27 in size 110. I've sewn this up before, but this time I made it fully lined. The body is lined with jersey knit (same as the binding on the pockets and the cuffs) but I ran out and had to use minky for the hood lining.

My daughter was over the moon when I showed it to her Seeing these pictures reminds me once again that she is growing up so fast!

Jess - Part time K teacher and full time Mom to 2 beautiful girls and one handsome boy, living on a dairy farm with the man of my dreams!

my sewing blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

in true 122cm for DS, fits awesome which is rare since he is a skinny kid. i replaced the cuff with the cuffs from design #24 from the same mag. i see myself making more of this hoodie for the kids.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.