User Tag List

Thread: Design 03 Autumn Bouquet tunic dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 03 Autumn Bouquet tunic dress

Size 56-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 03 Autumn Bouquet tunic dress

nice pattern-I cant comment about size, its for a baby who's not born yet -except it does look a little long to me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mama to Claudia-Jean 29/01/09

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 56 with no SA. Quick and easy pattern. The rucheing adds a little something.
    davi

~time out of mind

mama to sadie fay(6/14/06) and mira isis(4/13/09)

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Made in size 56. It looks like it will fit but babe isn't due until New Years! It is very cute!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

Love this wee pattern. I made an 86 for my DD who is just going into that size really, although she was measured the other day at 87cm. Pattern went together really well and I love the FO.

Hard to tell from the angle but I guess it is almost dress length. I am hoping DD can wear it through spring with leggings then with shorts in summer and eventually as a top.
    Alison, Mum to Aiden (04/07) and Meg (09/10) and part time research chemist.

Currently ISO Vintage patterns, particularly girls dresses sizes 1-6y

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 56, altered to have long sleeves instead of short.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

[IMG] IMG_9903_2 by leavitt2020, on Flickr[/IMG]