Patterns
Pattern Manufacturer
Kwik Sew
Pattern Name/Number
Pattern Description
The Misses' Cardigans & Tops are designed for stretch knits only with 25% stretch across the grain. We suggest interlock, textured knits, jersey, stretch velour, thermal knits, sweater knits.

Link here: http://sewing.patternreview.com/patterns/8891

Cardigans and Tops are close-fitting. All bands can be made from self-fabric or ribbing. Cardigans have a round neckline with a neckband, waistband, and front button closures. View A has full-length sleeves. View B is cropped and has three-quarter length sleeves. Top View A has a round neckline with a neckband and armhole bands. Top View B has a V-neckline with a neckband and armhole bands.
Which view and size did you make?
view A, with 3/4 sleeves
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes
If not, why?
-
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes
If not, why?
If you have never tried a Kwik Sew pattern, I recommend it just for the instructions.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
I've had this pattern for years and years -- but have been too afraid to even start because I didn't want my cardigan to look like a craft project (in the negative sense). Well I was itching to ease myself back in to sewing and I'm so gladI chose this one.
Fabric used
mystery content slub knit
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I did the petite alterations on the bodice and sleeve just like the KS measuring and alterations manual say; I also narrowed the shoulder to 4.25" -- next time I'll go down to 4".
Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes
Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes
Any additional comments
If you have this and have not made it, get to it!! Seriously, the finished item is so much better looking than RTW. I swear I was looking at a cardigan like this in Banana Republic for almost $200. I had everything I used for this project, so I'm calling it free!
Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.
as soon as I hem the sleeves I will post a pic.