User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tshirt Neckline sew-along

Downloads
    Uploads
    i did this for the first time a couple weeks ago and love it .... i was to afraid to try it before ... no clue why now
    Lori ... mother of four ... Lebanon MO

Downloads
    Uploads
    awsome thank you~!!!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crystal
    Mom of Devin, Dylan and Katelyn ....

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great. I wish it were as easy to bind the necklines on wovens. I just did that and you have to handsew it down - not fun.
    Mama to Anna (8) James (7) and Isaac (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice instructions. The pictures make everything so clear. Thank you. theclap
    Mama to my kidlets 9, 7, and 6 weeks and scatterbrained wife to my husband Peter for 16 years

Downloads
    Uploads
    very nice.. that's how I used to do it too until I got my binders.. now it's a onestep operation But when I get lazy and don't want to mess with the binder..I revert back to this method ~it's virtually fool proof ! The binders,on the otherhand, take some getting used to.
    My soul is fed by needle and thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dehart View Post
    Coverstitch or twin needle the strip into place. I start slightly behind the right shoulder seam. If you use a twin needle, especially with a stretchy fabric you'll probably need to do as many of the following as possible with your machine ~ adjust your presser foot pressure, increase the differential feed, use a walking foot, starch or otherwise stabilize the area before sewing.
    Can you elaborate just a bit on this part...please.

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are awesome! Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice job. it is pretty easy the way u sew it. it actually motivates me to want to sew on knit. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Tshirt Neckline sew-along

Bumping

This is a great tutorial, Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

I've got a shirt in the works for DS. I'll have to just use the double needle because I don't have a cover stitcher. I'll have to try this when I bind the shirt.
    Thanks Jayme (from the other Jayme, lol) and Allison
    *Jayme*
    Working Mom to Riley and Ashton, wife to Randy
    FurMom to Max

Ashton and Max

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for that!

Steph

Downloads
    Uploads

I definitely need pics to walk me through this. Thanks for a great tutorial!

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my gosh, I've just had a "Duh!" moment. This looks way easier than the way I've been doing it. Can't wait to try it out...
    Christina

Mama to Ryan (9/07) and Caroline (9/10)

&

Downloads
    Uploads

this looks great! i'm new to sewing, so don't know all the jargon, but I'm wondering if this can be done with just a regular sewing machine and a twin needle...what is a cover stitch??

Downloads
    Uploads

exelent tutorial. you just took the scary out of necklines for me. thanks
    Daff
    Mom to BRI and Katie

Downloads
    Uploads

thank you!

Hi I am Joanna, I am married to the love of my life Randy, and we have a beautiful daughter named Ella Gene.

Downloads
    Uploads

Your tuutorial helped me out so much on this shirt i had to make thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

that's excellent. Something I've always wanted to know. And now I def need that cover stitch machine!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, that doesn't look nearly as hard as I thought it was! Maybe sewing knits isn't as far off in my future as I had imagined?!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you- it takes the guess work out of the measuring- as I've been doing forever, lol.

Want to unload your Otto 2/12? Let me know

Stash Game Running Totals: 770 points/ 77 yards sewn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast