User Tag List

Thread: Design 35 Sleep Walker Pajama Pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 35 Sleep Walker Pajama Pants

Size 86-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 35 Sleep Walker Pajama Pants

Really cute PJ pants. They are quick to sew up, but just a little bit different than you average pj pants. I think they would be really nice for summer because they are looser especially if they were made as cropped pants.

[img]
    Ottobre 6/11 #34 and 35 pajamas by ericaeli, on Flickr[/img]
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

The smallest these come is an 86 (usually too big for DS) so I traced that without a seam allowance. And cut off about 1.5 inches in length. I had a hard time with the curves at the hem of the pants. There wasn't much of a vent left when I finished I feel like these might actually run a bit slim. Not my usual experience with Otto pants.

~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

I like these for pj pants. I don't care for tight fitting pj's so these are perfect. I like the diff look of the bindings at the bottom. There will be many more of these.

I made them in an 86 no added SA but it was too short and too wide for my 2.5 years olds. I used fleece. The pair on the left is made according to the pattern...the 2 to the right i added a few inches to the length and took some width off. Oh and i added the stitching on the knee patches after the pic was taken.

and another round. these ones, outsides are flannel & the insides are lined with white fleece. so i added 3/4" to the outseam to account for the extra thickness.

ISO Farbenmix Adelinde skirt pattern, Dear Stella pink horses, Megan Nielsen Maternity patterns please!!

K, happy sewin mama to my micropreemie quadruplets...little miracle babies turned crazy toddlers over night