Cassopolis, MI. 49031
Phone Number
1-800-723-6434
Overall rating
Awesome
Sewing Mama Discount?
No
Look and Feel
I liked the darker colors on the front page. It helped me locate the correct area I needed to go to. The site is easy to navigate and there is a help me option. Very Cool!
Prices
Awesome
Delivery/Shipping
3 days or less
Customer service/return policy
I didn't need to return
Details
I went searching for the Trick or Treat Jelly Roll, by Deb Strain for Moda, to test out the stripped skirt tutorial that is posted here on Sewing Mama's.
1 Choice 4 Quilting had this jellyroll for $6 dollars cheaper then anywhere else I could find. When I went to checkout they also had a coupon code and that code took care of the cost of shipping.

I received my order today (4 days later including the weekend). It had a lovely card included with it that was a very sweet and personal touch.

They stuck by their promises and I'd recommend them for quilting cotton fabrics. I will definitely use their services again.

Their site states:

• We will find patterns and kits that work with your busy schedule.
  • We will find tools that help you save time.
  • We will find you precut or bundled fabrics that will save you time and money.
  • We will give you free shipping when you spend $50 or more.
  • We will ship all items USPS Priority Mail. This saves money and in most cases will arrive to your home in 1-3 business days.
  • We will ship your order the same day if purchased by 4:00 PM Eastern Monday through Friday.
This is what was inside my package today:
Thank you!