Patterns
Pattern Manufacturer
--- OTHER ---
Pattern Name/Number
KEYKA LOU GROCERY BAG
Pattern Description
Fabric bag with handles much like plastic grocery bag. A little wider than the plastic ones. Lined with contrasting handles. Also reversible.
Which view and size did you make?
The only view
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes
If not, why?
-
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes
If not, why?
-
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
The instructions were great. Very easy to understand. Great pattern for a beginner. Also, it's easy to change the pattern to fit your needs. I ended up making one with a longer handle and put on the opposite way as the original much like a tote bag. You could make the bag larger/smaller and the handles as long or short as you want.
Fabric used
Cotton quilting
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made or would recommend
I changed the handle for one version. Easy to do it. I wanted the handle 12 inches longer so I added 6 inches to the pattern since the handle is cut on the fold.

I think if I make more of these I will make the handle pattern so it doesn't have to be cut on the fold. Since cut on the fold, you have to cut 4 handles. If you made the pattern one piece, you only have to cut two. Much easier and quicker in my opinion.
Would you sew this pattern again?
Yes
Would you recommend this pattern to others?
Yes
Any additional comments
Great pattern. Easy to make changes. Very versatile.
Did you SNS what you made from this pattern? If so, add a link to your SNS here.