User Tag List

Thread: Design 22 Painter denim Bermudas

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 22 Painter denim Bermudas

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 22 Painter denim Bermudas

Really nice long shorts. I love the pockets on these too. They sewed up really quickly and easily. I would put some interfacing behind the outline stitching above the pocket next time. The stitches seemed like they needed to be stabilized since you are only stitching through one layer. If the stitches were stabilized they would show up better too IMO.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Made in sizde 110. I actually didn't add hem allowance and made a pretty wide hem since they seemed soooo long! They were a gift so I can't speak to fit yet.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

These long shorts were actually easy to sew and I like the details on the pockets. Think they are for boys but my girl love them. Very play friendly

Sorry about the funny face. I can't take a normal picture anymore without the funny faces

My twin neadle broke so I had to do the last sewing with a normal needle.