User Tag List

Thread: Design 21 Art Camp plaid shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 21 Art Camp plaid shirt

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 21 Art Camp plaid shirt

I really like this shirt, and thought is sewed up pretty well. I did get a bit confused by the placket instructions, but it turned out fine in the end. I did buttons on the placket, but if I make this shirt again I would do snaps because it was very hard to get the buttonhole on the placket. To avoid having to match too much plaid, I cut the yoke, pocket, pocket flap, upper collar, and placket out on the bias. I cut a 2nd yoke piece so that my yoke was lined like nicer men's shirts.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

size 110.

The placket instructions were a bit confusing for me too. I also lined the yoke like Ericaeli did above. I skipped the buttons altogether on this shirt.

side vents!
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Otto 3/11 #21 Art Camp shirt size 116. Second attempt at this pattern. I went up a size this time so DS1 would have some growing room in it. The placket was a bit easier this time for me. I took pictures of my steps so hopefully next time will be even easier! LOL! Fabric came from Emily, Tommyzmommy.

~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 92

~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

double post!
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr