User Tag List

Thread: Design 15 Ape Island shorts

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 15 Ape Island shorts

Size 62-104 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 15 Ape Island shorts

OMG- these are so cute!!! These are size 62 for my nephew and they look almost too large. Not the waist or the proportions, but the leg holes look too big. We will see if they fit in a few months I guess!

Love the pockets!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 15 Ape Island shorts

I've made these 4 times now in size 92 and 98. They are one of my favorites! Its hard to find short boys shorts (they tend to be to the knee or longer) and I much prefer the shorter style, and so does my son (its SO hot here sometimes).

These sew up pretty quick, I think the pockets take the longest but I make them quicker by doing a single button or snaps. The fancy leg binding is easy to do but is an interesting look. I just wish they went to bigger sizes because I plan on making these for a while!
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop