User Tag List

Thread: Design 07 Verona viscose jersey tunic dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 07 Verona viscose jersey tunic dress

Size 34-52 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 07 Verona viscose jersey tunic dress

I made this as a shirt instead of a dress/tunic. I figured I didn't need anything that puts focus on my hips! So I left off the skirty part and added about 3 in. length to the top pieces. I did notice that when I got the front and back together the back was longer than the front piece. I am not sure if it was because of my alterations, or if the pattern is wrong. It could very well be my math.....

I do have to say that I love this pattern and I love the way it is put together. There are 2 pieces for the front, that are then sewn right sides together. When you turn them, you have a nice clean neck edge. The 2 pieces also make for a more substantial front, which helps in my case, since I used the most clingy fabric I could find....

I also adore the sleeves, which is why I made this pattern. They are double layer and it gives the bottom hem of the sleeve almost like a bubble effect.

The fit is great in the bust area, which is usually my trouble spot and the v neck in the front is not too low. No wardrobe malfunctions for me!

I will make this pattern again.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 07 Verona viscose jersey tunic dress

I really love this pattern! I did the tunic dress. I also noticed that the back piece was a couple inches longer than the front piece. Since I see the poster above me noticed this too, I'm guessing we're both wrong or there's a pattern error. The neckline was just the right height. I love the construction of the blouse. I really wish I'd used a lightweight C/L jersey instead of a very heavy C/L jersey. With the double layer front and then through the front 4 layers of fabric with both flounces, it's a little puckery around my shirt/skirt hem. I did stitch that SA to the bottom flounce using a longer stitch and that helped with the seam puckering a bit. I too love the sleeves and it's the main reason I wanted to make this pattern.
    I made the size 50cm and normally I wear a size 18. It's a very good fit! I will make this again with a different fabric

FRONT

BACK

NECKLINE

SLEEVE
    Tera
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!