User Tag List

Thread: Design 13 cargo pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 13 cargo pants

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 13 cargo pants

Plum Cargo Pants by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

These are great pants for girls with all the details. The fit was real nice too and not super wide like some Otto patterns. I think their tie placement on the side pockets is off so double check if you make a pair.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cindy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

These are adorable pants! The fit is nice and all the pockets are super fun for the littles wearing them! The pattern consists of 12 pieces- most of which 2 are needed and 2 of which 4 are needed, so a lot to cut, but well worth it. It also calls for lots and lots of top stitching, while it does make for a cute finished product, it's certainly not all necessary. Great pants, I'll be making more for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads

Love, love, love these pants! I made a size 128 which is spot on perfect for dd. Even the length was perfect, which is unusual for my girls. I am a little sad that they only go up to a size 128!!

As a previous poster mentioned, there are quite a few pieces, but these go together very easy. I was a little hung up on the placement of the side pockets on the pant leg. The way they have you sew on the pockets so there is no visible seam on the bottom seemed a little weird, but the finished product is great. I could see myself making these pants without all the topstitching and the side pockets.

I also used ribbon as a tie instead of making fabric ties. Really because dd asked me too, and it seemed easier!

Cool back pockets

side leg pockets. See there is no seam on the bottom..

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

in 110cm, love the fit of these pants.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.