User Tag List

Thread: Design 09 leggings

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 09 leggings

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 09 leggings

Another size 62. Pretty easy construction. I used lastin to make the gathers. I omitted the buttons from the band on the leg.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Kelly did you feel like the legs turned out way way way way long for a 62? When I made this they seemed REALLY long to me. Cute, but LONG.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

They did seem long, but they were for a friend and I didn't have any small babies to test them out! The baby they were intended for was born a preemie so it may be awhile before they get worn...
    Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

They do run WAY long but they should stay bunched up on the ankle and work just fine.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

I have recently made these in a size 68cm for my 8mo daughter and I too have found them long in fit. I don't have very good pics but I am really happy with how they turned out and the fit even over her cloth nappy bottom. I too used lastin for the gathering.

Downloads
    Uploads

Made these in a size 80 without the side ruffle part. I did shorten them to compensate..

Kelly

Visit my blog at