User Tag List

Thread: Design 07 hooded sweat jacket

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 07 hooded sweat jacket

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 07 hooded sweat jacket

I forgot to do the ribbing on the hood... whoops. Easy pattern, cute pockets - I did the pockets without turned under edges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Easy pattern. Size 80cm. Jersey shell and polar fleece lining and ribbing cuffs. Although I had some trouble with the directions for sewing the sleeve lining to the cuffs. I think there may be an error in the instructions. I ended up turning the lining and shell the right way around and then stitching the cuffs to the lining to the cuffs. I could very well have misread though. It's the last day of SG and I'm tired!

IMAG0141 by trimama12, on Flickr

IMAG0140 by trimama12, on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

I couldn't post the picture here as I don't have enough posts to have earned that right, but...

I finished this jacket a few days ago and I was amazed at how nicely it came together. What I didn't I like, though, was that the zipper tape is uncovered. I should have put it inside the garment somehow, but I don't know how to and just followed the instructions.

speaking of which... the instructions for sewing the sleeve lining to the shell lining are whacked and are NOT to be trusted! You have to sew the bottom and top together first, then turn right side out and pull the sleeves out through the Center front openings to attatch and sew together. Otherwise your sleeve lining will end up sticking out the wrong way and forming a loop that doesn't let you turn the jacket right side out. I did that... had to unpick everything!

Downloads
    Uploads

[IMG] IMG_9630 by idahosewfun, on Flickr[/IMG]This went together wonderfully. The instructions are unusual when sewing in the linning, but you just have to trust it.