User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easy Neckline for Knit Newbies - in downloads

Downloads
    Uploads

Easy Neckline for Knit Newbies - in downloads

I finished the neckline on this top up for Braden last night and thought I'd take pics of the process for a tute. This is a very step-by-step tutorial for a newbie to knits.
    Attached Files Attached Files

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Easy Neckline for Knit Newbies

Great tute Thank you so much!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chris

SveetaGirl Creations

Downloads
    Uploads

perfect!
    ~Veronica~
    Mama of Brianna (9) & Ashton (5)

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for sharing!

Downloads
    Uploads

Great job! Thank you!
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Nice!
    Kyle

Downloads
    Uploads

That's great! Good tute, and I love the little scissors clip art, very clever!

Downloads
    Uploads

That's a very nice explanation with all the little details that a new sewer needs. That will be so helpful for referring people to, as it seems to be a question that often gets asked on MG.
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

That's fantastic Kelley!

My boy

Downloads
    Uploads

Looks great!

Downloads
    Uploads

Well done and I agree, the little scissors are a great touch!
    Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jenn_carney View Post
    That's a very nice explanation with all the little details that a new sewer needs. That will be so helpful for referring people to, as it seems to be a question that often gets asked on MG.
    That's why I did it. There are a lot of questions in MG, so I thought it would be easy to have this to refer them to.

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.

Downloads
    Uploads

We are sewing sisters! That is exactly how I do it. Good job, I agree that that scissors are helpful. That will help lots of people.
    [SIGPIC]
    [/SIGPIC]
    I live for that face.

Downloads
    Uploads

You did a good job explaining that. It's a question that comes up a lot, too.

I think it's interesting you put the neckband down against the feed dogs when attaching it. I always do the opposite. Of course maybe your serger has a free arm?

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Great job explaining...I am sure this will be very helpful for the newbies trying knits.
    Heather, wife to Scott since 96, mama to Logan 14, Devyn 12 and Trevor 5
    Check out my store.
    and my son's new store
    for cool wall decals.

Downloads
    Uploads

fantastic job thank you!

Mama to Claudia-Jean 29/01/09

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by boingo82 View Post
    You did a good job explaining that. It's a question that comes up a lot, too.

I think it's interesting you put the neckband down against the feed dogs when attaching it. I always do the opposite. Of course maybe your serger has a free arm?
    I think the reason I do it this way is because I want my tag facing up to be sure it doesn't go crooked or get crumpled. I've done it both ways, but I prefer it like this!

My Blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

That would explain it! I never remember the tag until after the shirt's complete, then I kick myself for forgetting. :P

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Great, thanks
    Shannon
    mama to Kim 23, Josh 21, Curtis 15 and Sterling 10
    and GRANDMA to a little boy named Kayden Alexander
    BORN 1/1/11 and twin grandbabies Kaylee and Owen born 3 months early March 4th 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much! You made it so clear. I think I can actually do this now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast