User Tag List

Thread: Design 21 Milla knit pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 21 Milla knit pants

Size 92-134 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 21 Milla knit pants

Very cute! It is better to do the gathers by hand then with the ruffler attachment because otherwise some of the ruffles spread out when you serge the side seams.

#21 Otto 6/10 Milla Knit Pants II by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#21 Otto 6/10 Milla Knit Pants by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Won't comment on the fit, as I took out the seam allowances and that make a big difference in this pattern, lol.

Ottobre 6/2010 by Carriebc, on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

I did the gathering just by sewing elastic in the seam allowance after assembling the pants and before putting the cuffs on. I did little appliques instead of ribbon.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I love this pattern. I like that the rise isn't huge unlike many other otto patterns that i have tried. I used elastic b/c i wasn't getting nice gatherings like i wanted. And i omitted the bows.

I did a 92 no added SA for my 2.5 year olds. Avg to slightly smaller than avg build.

ISO Farbenmix Adelinde skirt pattern, Dear Stella pink horses, Megan Nielsen Maternity patterns please!!

K, happy sewin mama to my micropreemie quadruplets...little miracle babies turned crazy toddlers over night

Downloads
    Uploads

and this round I omitted the cuff and added ruffles and I LOVE the way it turned out. Same 92 no added SA. For the ruffle I needed a 12" inseam so it was 3.5Hx double the width of 1 full leg (front & back). this will be my go to for ruffled leggings.
    ISO Farbenmix Adelinde skirt pattern, Dear Stella pink horses, Megan Nielsen Maternity patterns please!!

K, happy sewin mama to my micropreemie quadruplets...little miracle babies turned crazy toddlers over night

Downloads
    Uploads

This pattern is adorable. Because of the gathers it works on a smaller child as long as there are shoes to keep the cuffs from slipping round the ankles. These are sz 92 on a 84cm baby.

, and