User Tag List

Thread: Design 19 Ines tunic top

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 19 Ines tunic top

Size 92-134 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 19 Ines tunic top

Love this pattern. I made a 128 without added SA. I made it as instructed except for the side seams. I wanted to sew the side seams with my serger, so I did rather than finishing the edges and sewing it. I just stopped before the slit part at the bottom.

Sandra
    DH (Love of my Life)
    DD#1 (Allie, 8)
    DD#2 (Jenna, 5)
    My machines: Janome TB30, Juki Pearl MO-655 Serger, Brother 2340CV, Janome Memorycraft 350E

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Love this pattern! I will do the under arm seams differently next time. I would do the side casings first, then clip into the seam allowance and then serge up the side seams/underarm seams and then put the ribbons in.

#19 Otto 6/10 Ines Tunic Top by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

Downloads
    Uploads

Ottobre 6/2010 by Carriebc, on Flickr

I think it runs maybe a wee bit big... I did the 92 and took out the seam allowances and it's still a bit big on my 2.5 year old.

Downloads
    Uploads

I actually thought the pattern ran true to size, but I made a 98 for my daughter who is in-between 98 and 104, so that may be why.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I love this pattern!!

In a house, on a street, in Ontario Canada
    Downloads
    Uploads

I recycled some tshirts into a valentine's top for my daughter. I used a tutorial I found online for the heart.
    I should not have tried to reuse the neckline from the tshirt. It was rather stretched out. I will have to remove it.

This is Otto 6/2010 #19 in size 110. My dd is 4 and wears rtw size 5. It fits her really well. I will have to rip off the neck and redo it. It has gathering on the sides.
    The heart is made by sewing little "noodle" pieces of knit into the heart shape and then trimming them neatly.

Stacey 44, mom to Kyle 26, Kayli 22 Thomas 17, Brynn 7 and Michael and Hope my two angels.