User Tag List

Thread: Design 16 Pikkumies boxer briefs

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 16 Pikkumies boxer briefs

Size 86-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 16 Pikkumies boxer briefs

Nice boxer brief pattern. I like that the crotch gusset is lined for comfort. I added leg bands rather than hemming them. I cut the leg bands 2 inches wide. I didn't add elastic to the top just made the band a bit smaller. I used ribbing with lycra. They seem to fit my son nicely.

Made another batch
    [img]
    Ottobre 6/10 #16 by ericaeli, on Flickr[/img]
    Last edited by ericaeli; 06-01-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Disregard the TDK unders in the background. I made these unders once before & didn't really like them.

This time, I used better fabric (first try didn't have great recovery), and merged the back/side panels to eliminate the back seams. They went together quickly, fit well, not tight, but not baggy. Definitely a looser fit that most WAHM boxer briefs DS has, but still snug enough to not be falling off. DS is right on for 104s in everything Otto, and these ran true to size on him.

Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate

Downloads
    Uploads

Not as cute as others I've seen. This is my first pair of briefs. Hoping to make more.

Otto 6-2010 #16 Pikkumies by LolaT, on Flickr