User Tag List

Thread: Design 07 Snow Flakes babycord dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 07 Snow Flakes babycord dress

Size 56-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 07 Snow Flakes babycord dress

The gathering is time consuming but this pattern goes together really well and it's super cute!

I did have issues getting the notches to match on the back side of the sleeve. I'll have to check if I just traced it wrong, but watch out for that.

This is sz 68.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh it is so cute! I have it cut out..for Christmas.

Downloads
    Uploads

Made this for my youngest out of flannel. The fit is perfect. I lengthened the first tier and left off the second tier. I also didn't read the directions, I just put it together on my own so I can't evaluate that part. The dress is adorable and I'll likely make more in the future for my DD. She seemed comfortable in it and received several compliments on it at Church. Here's the best photo I could capture of my very active toddler. I made a size 86.

Leah - wife to 1, mama to 8

Also co-manager of lots of:

and goats (where's the goat smilie?)