User Tag List

Thread: 301 The Best T-shirts

Downloads
    Uploads

301 The Best T-shirts

Creative Workshop 301, The Best T-shirts - sizes 92-170

Post your pictures and reviews here, include alterations you made and your opinion of the pattern!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: 301 The Best T-shirts

What a great pattern!
    The only change I made was to lengthen it so it would be an ankle length nightgown. I like the simplicity of this pattern and how beautifully it turns out. I'll be turning to this one again and again.

Leah - wife to 1, mama to 8

Also co-manager of lots of:

and goats (where's the goat smilie?)

Downloads
    Uploads

Great, simple pattern! From tracing to shirt sewing was less than an hour! I made a variation of sizes, as DS2 is a bit hard to fit. I love that the patterns are printed on thick paper, fold nicely and are simple to trace.

Very simple, very nice fitting- many more will be made!

Downloads
    Uploads

I agree, this one is a staple in our household. As is the womens.
    Crafty Mama to 4

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaof3 View Post
    Great, simple pattern! From tracing to shirt sewing was less than an hour! I made a variation of sizes, as DS2 is a bit hard to fit. I love that the patterns are printed on thick paper, fold nicely and are simple to trace.

Very simple, very nice fitting- many more will be made!
    Same here. I've learned this pattern a long time ago and still use it.