User Tag List

Thread: Design 25 Velveteen skirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 25 Velveteen skirt

Size 98-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 25 Velveteen skirt

Very simple skirt to put together. I really loved this pattern. My dd is usually 86 so I slimmed it down a bit so it could fit her. And I used cord.

Sarah, in love with Pearry, mama to Pearry 2 and Isabella (Born breech at home), Benjamin Paul, my Jan 1st bebe
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

The details of the pleats gets a little lost once the waistband is added, but it's still really nice and full.
    The magazine shows the waist piece as being on the fold, but the piece you trace is the whole piece, so cut one on a single layer of fabric.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Cute, simple skirt. The pleats don't show as much as I had hoped. I used corduroy and left off the ribbon detail on the bottom. Size 116 width and 128 length. The size of the pattern piece for the waistband didn't seem right so I just cut my own at 80% of her hip measurement.

Last edited by CutenessFactor; 02-08-2014 at 11:57 AM. Reason: added waistband info
    Ruth Ann
    Mama to Hannah & Eden