User Tag List

Thread: Design 23 Blouse

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 23 Blouse

Size 98-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 23 Blouse

i omit all the pintucks and did just one soft pleat and it is still wide, but isnt too bad like some other otto patterns. i will def make this again, probably with corduroy the next time around. in 98cm with cotton.

Last edited by northernmama; 10-03-2010 at 02:36 PM.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

in 98cm, i omitted all pintucks and it looks soo much better.

Downloads
    Uploads

Did gathers instead of pintucks and lengthened to full length sleeve.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I made it with pintucks,looked great. I struggled with the placket instructions though.
    Its pretty wide, but not unwearably so, and I would add length next time, but my dd is long in the body

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mama to Claudia-Jean 29/01/09

Downloads
    Uploads

Did the pintucks this time rather than cheat and gather. It turned out really cute, but I need to practice plackets a bit more before I get them down.
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

4/10 Rousku pintuck blouse. I love this pattern!
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

i love this pattern, i however made this in 98cm and lengthen it to 110cm, it doesnt look as wide on her.