User Tag List

Thread: Design 13 Sweatpants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 13 Sweatpants

Size 98-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 13 Sweatpants

Last edited by hershyyyy; 09-24-2010 at 11:09 PM.
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

A very easy pattern and the pockets get big smiles! I did have to read the pocket directions several times but not too difficult in the end. This was my first attempt at reverse applique. She's wearing it with #16 from the same issue.

SAHM to D 4-01 and Izzy 2-06.

Ranger
    Ruby June

Downloads
    Uploads

My son is very happy with the pockets, as you can see.
    Great fitting pattern, will be making more.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Another pair in velour
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

These look great and fit well. I omitted the cuffs, added that extra length through the thigh and in the hem allowance. Size 116, for my ~118cm kid, even though his waist measurement puts him at like a 98. Ah, well. Sweat pants are supposed to be baggy, right? Seen in this post.
    Expat Repatriating mama to two three!!!

New baby born at home, April 2014
    (Disclaimer: He's bigger than that now)