User Tag List

Thread: Design 10 Hooded velour knit sweater

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 10 Hooded velour knit sweater

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 10 Hooded velour knit sweater

a winner pattern for my ds. in 92cm, fits great. the neckline is a bit big, the button placket isnt needed unless your kid has an unusually big head.

and i made a zippered version minus the hood.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Mine has an unusually big head!!! How big is the actual hood?

Downloads
    Uploads

the hood fits him good but i do find it a bit long so when he has the hood up, its at least 1" over his face, make sense? his head circ is 50.5cm/approx 20".
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I really like this pattern, and found that it sewed up really nicely. There were no marks on the pattern for the elastic placement on the hood, so I just marked 4" from either side of the center front, and attached the elastic there. That seemed to work out fine. The facing on the inside of the hoodie seems too wide, and it doesn't get attached to the sides, so it kind of flops around. I would narrow it next time I make the hoodie. I only used 2 snaps rather than 3. This is a narrow fitting hoodie which is really nice, but if you want to wear it over several layers, you might want to add a bit to the width.

Last edited by ericaeli; 10-22-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: added some notes about the pattern.
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.