User Tag List

Thread: Design 07 Hooded sweat jacket

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 07 Hooded sweat jacket

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 07 Hooded sweat jacket

I made it of twill with a knit terry inner. Pattern goes together just fine, but of course is mega wide in small sizes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 74. It hasn't been tried on the babe yet so I can't speak to size. Also, I did not put the zipper in the hood. It seemed lik to much fuss at the time! I did make the casings for the elastic though. This has to be one of the cutest things I have sewn.

JA's juvenile fabric outside with velour inner.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

Made in size 62, is a bit big on size 56baby as expected. Used microfleece outer & knit inner & cuffs. Used tutorial here at SM to get it all put together right Omitted zipper & pockets, as 2mth old doesn't need either.
    Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate

Downloads
    Uploads

Another in 74. I omitted the zipper in the hood again. It just seems fiddley. This jacket is very easy to put together and is very cute!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog: