User Tag List

Thread: Design 02 Short sleeve cotton tunic

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 02 Short sleeve cotton tunic

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 02 Short sleeve cotton tunic

One of very few Ottobre infant patterns for calico-weight wovens. Easy to make, lots of gathering at the neck. Great for using up scraps of coordinates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

A cute little pattern, and easy to work with. I made size 80 and it seems wide, but it is designed to be layered. You can vary the width of the neckline and sleeves by gathering and cutting elastic to suit.

The cutting instructions have you doing the sleeves on the bias, but as far as I can tell, that's not necessary unless you want to have diagonal stripes/gingham like in the picture. The neckline binding does need to be cut on the bias, though!

Expat Repatriating mama to two three!!!

New baby born at home, April 2014
    (Disclaimer: He's bigger than that now)

Downloads
    Uploads

Tunic from Otto 4-10 #2. I did a 92, and it must run pretty big because my daughter is in a 98/104, and it's nearly dress length on her.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't know about this tunic. It's very cute, but I had so many problems sewing it. And the size 62 is huge! The width is ginormous and I think the neckline is too big.

Size 62- look how big this is! It's supposed to be for a baby!

Size 74- this size seems more reasonable. Since I made it second I did cinch up the neckline, but it was already cut out so the width may still be a bit big.

Kelly

Visit my blog at