User Tag List

Thread: Toddler and Child Boot Covers- Patterns incl.DL

Downloads
    Uploads

Toddler and Child Boot Covers- Patterns incl.DL

I started ds's Anakin costume yesterday morning, and I decided to make his "boots" first. I had a pattern for boot covers when he was a toddler, but it is now too small. I sized the pattern up to fit his size 2 hiking boots, but the Medium size should fit shoes that might be a little larger. I included both patterns in this tutorial.

Yes, there is another boot cover pattern up this morning, but I think this is the perfect example of two different takes on the same thing.

I hope you enjoy it!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My gluten-free blog-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Toddler and Child Boot Covers- Patterns incl.

I love it! Great minds think alike.

Our versions are quite different, so I think it's great!

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome! I need to make Obi-Wan boot covers for DH, and this will be a great starting point. Thanks!
    Sarah -- mama of Owen - 5.05 & Elsie - 2.14.08

Downloads
    Uploads

Could've used this a week ago when I had to make spats for 2 star wars costumes! I bet it will be handy for years to come.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Toddler and Child Boot Covers- Patterns incl.D

thanks for the pattern and instructions.