User Tag List

Thread: Fabric Group scam - Resolved

Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

Fabric Group scam - Resolved

Whoot! Got my money from fabric Group tonight! To clarify, yes paypal did list my money coming from Fabric group not from steph herself *shrugs*

I am writing a quick post to update everyone regarding my 'lost' package. The last time I spoke to steph was after septermeber 18 2009. When I reqested a refund on my shipping (to reship my lost package I found at her PO). At the time she said that her PO still could not find the package. I opened a PP dispute and was refunded. Today I spoke with the USPS accounting office and was informed that they awarded Steph (mod and incharge of shipping) $125 parital payment on my insurance claim. The check was sent to her August 4 2009. So, when I spoke to her she either already had the check and claimed the package was still lost or the check arrived to her shortly after. Either way, I was not informed.

I was also informed that my pkg was sent from stephs PO to the dead letter center December 2009 because it was not picked up from the PO. From there all it's contents were either auctioned off or destroyed. I have informed the fabric to send me the $125 they were awarded and that I am reporting them to the BBB and the attorney general. I would suggest that if you are currently in a transaction with the group or know anyone who is to file with PP to have your money returned to you before they close/delete the group or otherwise. And, if you have had past unresolved issue to report them to the BBB, etc.
    Last edited by umma; 04-21-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    Mom to 2. One craft crazed, crunchy - earth
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , off the beaten path, hippy mama
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ISO: Fusible fleece, flexi firm interfacing, Wonder tape, Food fabric