User Tag List

Thread: Design 35 Beat t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 35 Beat t-shirt

Size 134-170 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 35 Beat t-shirt

I made a 134 and thought this pattern ran a little narrow and short. This was my second attempt and I added a more generous seam allowance, added about an inch to the sleeve length, and added some overall length to the color block pieces.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cindy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 35 Beat t-shirt

I made two of these t-shirts for Gavin. Going by measurements he woudl be a size 164. I made him a 170. It was still a bit to narrow for Gavin and the length was a bit short. Gavin likes his stuff to be a on the larger size. He doesn't like to fit the constriction. I will use this pattern again but I am going to upsize it at least one size for teh width and add 1.5 -2 inches to the length. I will also lower the neck a bit.

Last edited by nanirose; 09-07-2012 at 07:34 PM.
    Mama to Trystan 22, Ty 19, Gracie 17, Gavin 13 and Emilianne 9. Wow the years have flew by...

Forever Missing my sweet Ron July 14, 1970 - June 18th, 2009