User Tag List

Thread: Design 18 Riff t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 18 Riff t-shirt

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 18 Riff t-shirt

Probably runs small. Size 92 for my son, normally in size 80 right now.

Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I think I cut the solid brown longer in order to not do the double layer, then changed my mind as the shirt is a bit long as I made it. I also added a hem allowance to the sleeves and didn't cuff them.

I didn't look at the directions at all, so I cannot comment on them, but the pattern went together nicely & fits DS well, aside from the extra length. I made size 104 with mostly cotton interlock.
    Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I kind of like this pattern if you can't tell!
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I love the fit of this pattern. I thought it was perfect. Here is a size 116 cm for my son:

Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

I need to come back and add pictures later, but I made this for Jack (who's 6 1/2) in a size 122. I made one with the banded sleeves and then just added some length to the sleeves instead of the band.

~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

This went together easily.
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr