User Tag List

Thread: Design 12 Cacao bean raglan sleeve t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 12 Cacao bean raglan sleeve t-shirt

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 12 Cacao bean raglan sleeve t-shirt

This shirt is really cute. I know the pattern is repeated a couple of times in the issue but I still like it. It also gave me a chance to do some top-stitching with my industrial coverstitch machine

I made these for the boys for family pictures with the in-laws.

Fit runs a tiny bit small I would say.

Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

in 98cm, fits awesome on my skinny ds, so i think this is slim fitting. love it so much that i made 5 pairs

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have sewn up two of these this month. I left the sleeve cuffs off the first. Size 110, no adjustments, fits great on my 107ish cm, skinny 5yo.

Expat Repatriating mama to two three!!!

New baby born at home, April 2014
    (Disclaimer: He's bigger than that now)

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 92. I forgot SA's on the front pieces so I had to add the bottom green stripe in front to account for my error.

~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr