User Tag List

Thread: Design 09 Lemon juice bolero

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 09 Lemon juice bolero

Size 74-116 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 09 Lemon juice bolero

Smallest size, 74.

TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS. It is fast and easy to sew, and best of all, few small pieces perfect for using up your odd little scraps of knit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 09 Lemon juice bolero

I left off the frills on the sleeves to save time. I also didn't add elastic to the sleeve edges as my daughter doesn't like things tight on her arm. One last thing...for the tie I only stitched to the edge of the bolero so that when tied it would be more like a bow.

It's a size 104 and made from JA's ribbing.

Cindy