Thread: Hopscotch Skirt Tutorial - in downloads

Downloads
    Uploads

Hopscotch Skirt Tutorial - in downloads

I just added it straight to the Downloads section, it can be found here:
    http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/downloa...do=file&id=485
    Enjoy!
    Eva
    Spending all my money on sewing supplies, soaping supplies, dance and gymnastics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Hopscotch Skirt Tutorial

You are so awesome Eva!!! Love the cute fabrics you used!! Thank you!
    ~Marilyn~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

That is great Eva! Thanks so much for sharing. It's so thoughtful of you to take the time to do all that work for free. It's interesting to see different techniques. I think I do almost everything on my ruffle skirts different than you but I want to try some of those methods.

Downloads
    Uploads

YEAH!!!!! You're such a sweetie to take the time to do the tutorial
    Melissa
    Previously known as "mdaisy"

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Ladies! I know for lots of people this will be way easy and you won't need the instructions at all, but I wanted it to be accessible for beginners.

LOL Kori, isn't that the truth, we all have our personal ways to do things!

This one is just so simple, there's no way I would even think about making it into any sort of "For Sale" pattern/PDF (even if I had the patience and skills to make the PDF look great, which I don't, LOL). The amount of super simple things out there that people want to be paid for baffle me...
    Eva
    Spending all my money on sewing supplies, soaping supplies, dance and gymnastics

Downloads
    Uploads

Wow that is great! Thank you so much for sharing!
    Christine
    Proud Air Force Veterans wife of Greg and Mommy to 3 kids ages 8, 11, and 13
    Fur Mom to Bruce (kitty rescue) Velcro (rescue kitty also know as Itty Bitty)Ziva (mutt rescue) Thor (rescue kitten)
    My Blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Eva,
    Thanks for drawing that up. I have those exact fabrics and am going to give these skirts a TWIRL. I know my girls will love them.
    ~~Michelle~~

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Eva, appreciate you doing it for us.

Debbie

Christopher is here! June 10, 2010
    Weighed 7lb 6oz, 21 in long.
    Totally adorable!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by evatgirl73 View Post
    The amount of super simple things out there that people want to be paid for baffle me...
    So true!

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by evatgirl73 View Post
    This one is just so simple, there's no way I would even think about making it into any sort of "For Sale" pattern/PDF (even if I had the patience and skills to make the PDF look great, which I don't, LOL). The amount of super simple things out there that people want to be paid for baffle me...
    I know we are the same page on this one! Thanks so much for putting that together! It looks adorable, and I know how much work goes into those simple tutorials!

I am working on a skirt for dd right now, and I am going to use one of the techniques you used. I do my ruffle skirts a different way, but your way will work better for this one.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-

Downloads
    Uploads

Love the fabrics you used! Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much. It is so generous of you to take the time to share this.
    sewing for my little ones
    DS 12/03 and DD 03/06

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for sharing Eva! It's very cute!!!
    Tera
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!

Downloads
    Uploads

Ooh, thank you so much. I discovered out local quilt shop for the first time yesterday and they had those prints in, I tried to convince DD that they were Alice in Wonderland prints but she couldn't be convinced. I'm just going to have to go back again now after seeing them made up.
    Gail, British Mum in Ohio, to DD Freja - April 06, and DS Magnus - June 08.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for this--one of my friends just bought a sewing machine, and I told her she should come join--this would be a great one for her
    Sandra
    DH (Love of my Life)
    DD#1 (Allie, 8)
    DD#2 (Jenna, 5)
    My machines: Janome TB30, Juki Pearl MO-655 Serger, Brother 2340CV, Janome Memorycraft 350E

Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you so much, this is a MUST do for sure !!
    (though, I have to admit I will likely use knits as well.....I generally do )

Want to unload your Otto 2/12? Let me know

Stash Game Running Totals: 770 points/ 77 yards sewn

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome - thank you! I have been waiting for this one

Downloads
    Uploads

Well thank you so much for posting this - and on my DD's birthday! I'll have to tell her she got a new skirt pattern for her birthday (I even have that fabric, so I can make her that very skirt!)
    My Blog:

My Fabric Store:

Buried under a pile of clean but unfolded laundry
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome! I just love a cute skirt pattern and so does dd! Thank you!
    Sabrina
    Mom to 3 little men and a little lady

I blog!

ISO of Ottobre 2/01

Downloads
    Uploads

Adorable skirt - I love this pattern! But I love that FABRIC even more!!!! I might have to do an ISO for it, I'm a sucker for hedgies
    My sweeties! Tristan and Josie, age SEVEN! They grow so fast...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast